This e-book package is available through the IET’s digital Wiring Regulations platform. Once you have completed your purchase, details of how to download and access your package will be sent to you following your order confirmation. Please note, this may take up to 24 hours.
Easily demonstrate compliance with BS 7671 by having access to the IET Wiring Regulations and expert guidance at your fingertips.
The Silver Plus package includes e-books of the following titles:
- BS 7671
- On-Site Guide
- Guidance Notes 1 to 8
- The Electrician’s Guide to the Building Regulations
- The Electrical Installation Design Guide
- Electrician’s Guide to Emergency Lighting
- Electrician’s Guide to Fire Detection & Alarm Systems
- Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
- Code of Practice for the Application of LED Lighting Systems
A subscription to the digital Wiring Regulations ensures that you always have the most up-to-date content, as new versions of your e-books are added as they publish for the life of your subscription.
The Silver Plus package is also available for 1 or 3 year subscriptions.
Going digital also gives you:
- Simple access with all content available on and offline, no matter where you’re working
- Personalisation with bookmarks and the ability to add notes throughout
- Easy referencing, with page layouts that match the printed books
- Multiple package options featuring different amounts of content
If you are looking to renew your current subscription or to buy a multi-licence subscription for your team, please contact email@example.com to find out more